Buck DC/DC Converter for Energy Harvester with Adjustable Maximum Power Point Control, Adjustable Output Voltage and PG Function
R1801 is a power-storing buck DC/DC converter for a photovoltaic and vibration energy harvester. The Power Good (PG) function can output PG signal according to the output voltage facilitating to build a system.
A low operating quiescent current allows a harvester to be used under a low-illumination environment, and it is suitable for an equipment with low power supplied from a harvester.
- Providing a low power supply (IQ 200 nA) and a high efficiency (approximately 80%@10 µA).
- Monitoring the output voltage to output Power Good (PG) signal.
- Adjustable the output voltage and maximum power point control voltage in 100 mV step by the setting pins.
Consumer Input Voltage Range 2.3 V to 5.5 V (6.5 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C (125°C) Operating Quiescent Current Typ. 200 nA (Ta = 25°C, at no load) Output Voltage Range 2.3 V to 4.5 V Output Voltage Accuracy ±3% (Ta = 25°C) Package DFN(PL)2730-12 Starting Power 1 µW Functions Adjustable Maximum Power Point Control, Adjustable Output Voltage
Protections / Functions
TSD ILX OCP OVP UVLO OVLO Reverse Shutdown Soft Start SSCG PGOOD Auto Discharge Anti-ringing Sequencing Max Duty Ext. Phase LED Adjust
Efficiency vs. Output Current
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file or the datasheet includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.
|Thermal Shutdown Function
|LX Current Limit Function
|Undervoltage Lockout Protection
|Overvoltage Lockout Protection
|Reverse Current Protection Circuit
|Soft Start Function
|Spread Spectrum Clock Generator Function
|Power Good Output
|Auto Discharge Function
|Anti-ringing Switch Function
|Start-up Sequencing Control
|Maximum Duty Cycle
|Externally Adjustable Phase Compensation
|LED High-speed Dimming Control