High-quality sound audio operational amplifierNL8802
- -Entry-level model with excellent balance of sound quality, performance, and cost
- -High operating voltage of ±22 V
For automotive and industrial applicationsSolves various challenges of voltage monitoring
- NV3600 series: Voltage detector with individually specified detection and release voltage
- NV3601 series: Window voltage detector
First LNA to support all bandwidths, 950 MHz to 3.2 GHzNJG1188KG1, Wideband LNA
- -For 4K and 8K satellite broadcasting TV tuners
- -High gain, low noise and distortion in all bandwidths
- -Industry-leading receiver sensitivity
Low power of 15 μA, zero-drift, rail-to-rail I/O, high EMC Dual op amp NL6012
- -Input offset voltage: 10 µV max.
- -Offset voltage drift: 0.05 µV/°C max.
Built-in inductor and MOSFETBuck switching regulator modules
NC2700MA / NC2701MA / NC2702MA
- -QFN package for easy inspection, high heat dissipation
- -Input voltage: max. 28 V, Output current: max. 20 A
New product informationNew Product Information
News releaseNews Release
About Nisshinbo Micro Devices Inc.
Nisshinbo Micro Devices Inc. is the result of an integration former New Japan Radio Co., Ltd. and former RICOH Electronic Devices Co., Ltd.
New Japan Radio Co., Ltd as famous as Op-amp supplier and RICOH Electronic Devices as known as Power management IC supplier integrated. We further grow as an ”Analog solution provider".