Low Noise and Low Supply Current 400mA LDO Regulator
The RP122 is a LDO regulator that provides low output noise, high ripple rejection and fast response characteristics, achieved by low supply current. This device is suitable not only for noise-sensitive applications such as high-performance analog circuits, but also for various applications.
- Achieves Low Noise, High PSRR and Fast Response.
- Provides Saving Space by Adopting of Small Package without Noise Bypass Capacitor.
- Provides Long-Duration of Operation for Battery-powered Equipment by Low Supply Current of 9.5 µA (Typ.), despite the low-noise LDO.
Consumer Input Voltage Range 1.9 V to 5.5 V (6.0 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C (125°C) Supply Current Typ. 9.5 µA Standby Current Typ. 0.01 μA Output Voltage Range 1.2 V to 4.8 V (0.1 V step) Output Voltage Accuracy ±0.8% (Ta = 25°C, VSET ≥ 1.8 V) Dropout Voltage Typ. 0.145 V (IOUT = 400 mA, VSET = 2.8 V, RP122Z)
Typ. 0.170 V (IOUT = 400 mA, VSET = 2.8 V, RP122K/N)
Output Current 400 mA Ripple Rejection Typ. 90 dB (f = 1 kHz)
Typ. 85 dB (f = 10 kHz)
Typ. 65 dB (f = 100 kHz)
Output Noise Voltage Typ. 8 µVrms (IOUT = 250 mA) Package WLCSP-4-P8, WLCSP-4-P12, DFN(PL)1010-4B, SOT-23-5
Protections / Functions
TSD Reverse Current Limit ISC Inrush Constant Slope ECO mode Auto Discharge External Driver
SPICE model download
You can download the product's SPICE model. Login/registration to myNISD is required to download.
Ripple Rejection vs. Frequency
VSET=2.8 V, VIN=3.8 V, COUT=Ceramic 1.0 µF, Ripple=0.2 Vp-p
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file or the datasheet includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.
|TSD||Thermal Shutdown Function|
|Reverse Current Protection||Reverse Current Protection|
|Current Limit||Overcurrent Protection|
|ISC||Short Current Protection|
|Inrush Current Limit||Inrush Current Protection|
|Constant Slope||Constant Slope Function|
|ECO mode||ECO Function|
|Auto Discharge||Auto Discharge Function|
|External Driver||External Output Driver Transistor|