COBP Photo Reflector
The NJL5902R is a compact surface mount type photo reflector in which Lead (Pb)-free reflow soldering permitted (260°C，2 Times). The NJL5902R reduced to the operating dark current of 1/6 compared with our conventional product the NJL5901R，and has realized the high S/N ratio in the combination of the high output LED and a high sensitivity Si photo-transistor.
- Detecting the location of optical pickup head for CD/DVD
- Detecting the location of lens for DSC and Cellular phone’s camera module
- Detecting the rotation of various motors
- Paper edge detection and mechanism timing detection of facsimile, copy machine etc.
Consumer Features Transistor Output Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ptot) 60 mW Absolute Maximum Ratings (IF) 30 mA Absolute Maximum Ratings (VCEO) 16 V Absolute Maximum Ratings (VECO) 6 V Dark Current 0.2 µA Output Current 90µA to 250µA Response Time (Rise) 30 µs Response Time (Fall) 30 µs MSL:Moisture Sensitivity Levels MSL5 Package Size Typ.1.9x2.6x0.8 mm Wide Operating Temperature -20°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 100°C Package COBP Filter function Built-in visible light cut-off filter Note High S/N ratio
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.