Low Noise, J-FET Input Operational Amplifiers
The NJM072C/082C/NJM074C/084C are JFET input operational amplifiers. They feature low input bias and offset currents, high input impedance and fast slew rate. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make them ideally suit for amplifiers with high fidelity and audio amplifier applications. In addition, the realization of a wide operating temperature reaches by a new design.
- Industrial Measuring Instruments
- Active Filters
- Sensor Amplifiers
- Audio Amplifiers / Filters
- Photodiode Amplifiers
Consumer No.of Circuit 4 ch. Power Supply Dual Supply Voltage ±4 V to ±18 V ( 8 V to 36 V) Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 1.4 mA to max. 2.8 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 3 mV to max. 6 mV Slew Rate Typ. 13 V/μsec Input Bias Current Typ. 0.03 nA to max. 0.2 nA Input Offset Current Typ. 0.005 nA to max. 0.1 nA GBW Typ. 3 MHz ft Typ. 3 MHz Noise Voltage (VNI) Typ. 4 μVrms Noise Voltage (en) Typ. 18 nV/√Hz Input Offset Drift Typ. 18 μV/℃ Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 125°C Junction Temp. 150°C Min Stable Gain 1 V/V Package SOP14
Note(1) High Input Resistance (1012Ω typ.) Note(2) Internal ESD Protection (Human Body Model (HBM) ±2000V typ.)
- NJM084C Macro Model
- Operational Amplifier Application Manual
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.