High Power SPDT Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1814MD7 is a GaAs SPDT switch MMIC suitable for WLAN, LTE and 4G applications. The NJG1814MD7 features very high isolation, low insertion loss, and excellent linearity performance at high frequency up to 6GHz. In addition, its high speed switching time is available for WLAN application. Integrated ESD protection device on each port achieves excellent ESD robustness. No DC blocking capacitors are required for all RF ports unless DC is biased externally. The small and thin EQFN14-D7 package is adopted.
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac applications
- LTE and LTE-U applications
- General Purpose Switching applications
Consumer Function SPDT Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 33dBm Power Level High Power Insertion Loss 0.35dB typ. @f=0.7GHz, PIN=+27dBm
0.38dB typ. @f=2.0GHz, PIN=+27dBm
0.40dB typ. @f=2.7GHz, PIN=+27dBm
0.45dB typ. @f=5.85GHz, PIN=+27dBm
Isolation 42dB typ. @f=0.7GHz, PIN=+27dBm
35dB typ. @f=2.0GHz, PIN=+27dBm
34dB typ. @f=2.7GHz, PIN=+27dBm
33dB typ. @f=5.85GHz, PIN=+27dBm
Frequency Range 0.2GHz to 6GHz Package Size Typ. 1.6x1.6x0.397 mm Low Control Voltage 1.35V to 5.0V Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package EQFN14-D7 Note High speed switching time (200ns typ.)
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1814MD7 EQFN14-D7 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.