High Power SP3T Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1682MD7 is a GaAs SP3T switch MMIC suitable for LTE/UMTS/CDMA/GSM applications.The NJG1682MD7 features very low insertion loss, high isolation and excellent linearity performance down to 1.8V control voltage at high frequency up to 2.7GHz. In addition, this switch is able to handle high power signals.The NJG1682MD7 has ESD protection devices to achieve excellent ESD performances. No DC Blocking capacitors are required for all RF ports unless DC is biased externally. And the ultra small & ultra thin EQFN14-D7 package is adopted.
- GSM applications
- Post PA Switching
- Antenna Switching and Bands Switching applications
- General Purpose Switching applications
Consumer Function SP3T Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 36dBm Power Level High Power Insertion Loss 0.22dB typ. @f=0.9GHz, PIN=35dBm
0.25dB typ. @f=1.9GHz, PIN=33dBm
0.30dB typ. @f=2.7GHz, PIN=27dBm
Frequency Range 0.2GHz to 3GHz Package Size Typ. 1.6x1.6x0.397 mm Low Control Voltage VCTL(H)=1.8V typ. Voltage Operation VDD=2.7V typ. Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package EQFN14-D7 Low distortion IIP3=+71dBm typ. @f=829+849MHz, PIN=24dBm
IIP3=+70dBm typ. @f=1870+1910MHz, PIN=24dBm
2nd harmonics=-85dBc typ. @ f=0.9GHz, PIN=35dBm
3rd harmonics=-80dBc typ. @ f=0.9GHz, PIN=35dBm
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1682MD7 EQFN14-D7 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.