Low Supply Current 60V Input Voltage Detector
The R3160 is a 60 V-input voltage detector provided with high detector threshold accuracy and low supply current. This device offers a direct-monitoring of 24-/48-V battery and a detection of low-voltage battery state.
This product for industrial applications are characterized to -50°C, and operates in a wide temperature range from low temperature to high temperature.
- Enables a direct-monitoring of battery voltage and can be used for an early warning of low-voltage battery state.
- Provides a wide-range detector threshold of 10 V to 48 V and a high-accuracy of ±1.5% to ±1.75%.
- Available in a small SOT-23-6 package.
Consumer Industrial Automotive Operating Voltage Range 2.7 V to 60.0 V (80.0 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 105°C (125°C) -50°C to 125°C (150°C) -40°C to 125°C (150°C) Supply Current Typ. 1.8 µA Detector Threshold Range 10.0 V to 48.0 V (0.1 V step) Detector Threshold Accuracy ±1.0% (Ta = 25°C) Detection Release Hysteresis Typ. 4.3% Release Delay Time Typ. 18 ms (CD = 0.01 µF) Output Type Nch Open Drain Package SOT-23-6
SPICE model download
You can download the product's SPICE model. Select the SPICE model of the product you are considering.
R3160N480A Supply Current vs. VDD
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.