COBP Photo Reflector
The NJL5901AR-1 is a compact surface mount type photo reflector, which miniaturized outside dimension compared with the current COBP reflector, NJL5901AR. Compared with the NJL5901AR, the mounting area of the NJL5901AR-1 is reduced to 54%. Moreover, the output current is 400µA typ. and is raised 180% compared with the NJL5901AR.
- Detecting the location of Lens unit for Cellular Phone’s camera module
- Detecting the location of CD/DVD optical pickup head
- Detecting the rotation of various motors
- Paper edge detection and mechanism timing detection of facsimile, copy machine etc
Consumer Features Transistor Output Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ptot) 60 mW Absolute Maximum Ratings (IF) 30 mA Absolute Maximum Ratings (VCEO) 16 V Absolute Maximum Ratings (VECO) 6 V Dark Current 5 µA Output Current 280µA ～ 700µA Response Time (Rise) 30 µs Response Time (Fall) 30 µs MSL:Moisture Sensitivity Levels MSL5 Package Size Typ.1.3x1.6x0.6 mm Wide Operating Temperature -30°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 100°C Package COBP Filter function Built-in visible light cut-off filter Note High output : 400µA typ.
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.