Precision, Low Noise, Rail-to-Rail Output, Excellent EMI Immunity, CMOS Operational Amplifiers
The NJU7066 is a dual channel, precision, low-noise, rail-to-rail output CMOS operational amplifiers. The combination of these specifications makes the devices well-suited for sensor applications such as temperature sensors, weight sensors, high-precision current sensing amplifiers, and current-voltage converters. The output swing can reach 20 mV from the rails while driving a 10kΩ load (at 5V operation). Input voltage includes ground, enabling direct sensing near ground. The NJU7066 have high EMI immunity to reduce malfunctions, making them ideal for EMI-sensitive applications.
- Thermocouple / Thermopile Amplifiers
- Strain Gauge / Pressure Sensor Amplifiers
- Load Cell and Bridge Transducer Amplifiers
- High-Resolution Data Acquisition
- Precision Current Sensing
- Battery Monitoring
- Photodiode Amplifiers
Consumer No.of Circuit 2 ch. Power Supply Single Supply Voltage 2.2 V to 5.5 V Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 0.6 mA to max. 0.9 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 0.02 mV to max. 0.5 mV Slew Rate Typ. 0.5 V/μsec Input Bias Current Typ. 0.001 nA to max.- nA Input Offset Current Typ. 0.001 nA to max.- nA GBW Typ. 1.3 MHz Noise Voltage (en) Typ. 10 nV/√Hz Input Offset Drift Typ. 0.5 μV/℃ Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 125°C Junction Temp. 150°C Min Stable Gain 1 V/V Package MSOP8(VSP8) Note(1) Rail-to-Rail Output (RL=10kΩ 0.02V to 4.98V typ. (V+=5V)
RL=600Ω 0.08V to 4.92V typ. (V+=5V))
Note(2) Integrated EMI Filter (EMIRR=59dB typ. @f=900 MHz)
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJU7066R MSOP8(VSP8) - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.