14V, Low Noise, Low Power, Rail-to-Rail Input/Output, Operational Amplifier
The NJM8530/NJM8532/NJM8534 are single/dual/quad rail to rail input and output single supply operational amplifier featuring 14V supply voltage, low noise and low power. A wide supply voltage range from 1.8V to 14V with a rail to rail input and output allows the device to be used in wide variety of applications, such as audio amplifier, hi-side current sensing, buffering and others. Furthermore, low supply current of 580µA typical at NJM8532 combined with a wide bandwidth of 1MHz and low very low noise of 10nV/√Hz at 1kHz make NJM8530/NJM8532/NJM8534 very suitable for a variety of battery-powered applications that require a good balance between low power, low noise and wide bandwidth. NJM8530/NJM8532/NJM8534 can drive up to approximately 1000pF, and is unity-gain stable. Operating temperature range is -40°C to 125°C. The NJM8530(single) is available in 5-pin SOT-23 package. NJM8532(dual) is available in 8-pin DMP, SSOP and MSOP(TVSP): meet JEDEC MO-187-DA / thin type package. NJM8534(quad) is available in 14-pin SSOP package.
- Battery-powered instruments, Audio, Sensor applications, Medical, Security
- High-side/Low-side Current sensing amplifiers
- Active Filters
- Analog-to-digital / Digital-to-analog Buffers
- Handheld Test Equipment
Consumer No.of Circuit 4 ch. Power Supply Single Supply Voltage 1.8 V to 14 V Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 0.3 mA to max. 0.45 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 1 mV to max. 4 mV Slew Rate Typ. 0.4 V/μsec Input Bias Current Typ. 50 nA to max. 250 nA Input Offset Current Typ. 5 nA to max. 100 nA GBW Typ. 1 MHz Noise Voltage (en) Typ. 10 nV/√Hz Input Offset Drift Typ. 1.5 μV/℃ Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 125°C Junction Temp. 150°C Min Stable Gain 1 V/V Package SSOP14 Note(1) Capacitive Load Drive (1000pF)
- NJM8534 Macro Model
- Operational Amplifier Application Manual
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJM8534V SSOP14 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.