High Speed Single Supply Quad Operational Amplifier
The NJM2744 is a high-speed single supply quad operational amplifier. The low VOL enables to treat small output signal on a single supply. It has wide supply voltage range, +3V to +32V and high slew rate. The NJM2744 is suitable for power supply and motor driver units.
- Low side current sensing
- Power monitor module: UPS
- Line driver
- AD/DA buffer
- FET driver
Consumer No.of Circuit 4 ch. Power Supply Single Supply Voltage 3 V to 32 V Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 1.875 mA to max. 2.5 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 2 mV to max. 12 mV Slew Rate Typ. 10 V/μsec Input Bias Current Typ. 80 nA to max. 400 nA Input Offset Current Typ. 5 nA to max. 75 nA GBW Typ. 2 MHz Noise Voltage (en) Typ. 40 nV/√Hz Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 150°C Min Stable Gain 1 V/V Capacitive Load Stable 1000 pF Package DIP14
Note(1) Capacitive Load Tolerance (1000pF typ.)
- NJM2744 Macro Model
- Operational Amplifier Application Manual
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.