Low Noise Amplifier with Bypass for LTE
NJG1170UX2 is low noise amplifier with bypass switch for LTE which covers frequency from 1805 to 2200MHz and from 2300 to 2690MHz. The NJG1170UX2 has a LNA pass-through function to select LNA active mode or bypass mode, and this IC achieves high gain, low noise figure and high linearity. Integrated ESD protection device on each port achieves excellent ESD robustness. A very small and ultra-thin package of EPFFP6-X2 is adopted.
- LTE reception application
- RF front-end module, smartphone, data card and others mobile application
Consumer Applications Cellular Gain Typ. 15.0/14.5dB @VDD=2.8V, f=2000/2500MHz NF Typ. 0.7/0.8dB @VDD=2.8V, f=2000/2500MHz IIP3 Typ. +2.0/+3.5dBm @VDD=2.8V, f=2000/2500MHz Operating Current Typ. 4.8/4.0mA @ VDD=2.8/1.8V Frequency Range 2500
Operating Voltage 1.5 to 3.3V Package Size Typ. 1.1x0.7x0.37 mm Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 150 °C Package EPFFP6-X2 Low Insertion Loss bypass mode (3.0dB @VDD=2.8V, f=2000/2500MHz)
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1170UX2 EPFFP6-X2 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.