Rail-to-Rail Input Open-Drain Output Low power CMOS Comparators
The NJU77240/NJU77241/NJU77242 are Rail-to-Rail Input CMOS comparators featuring Low-power and Open-Drain output. These comparators operate from 1.8V to 5.5V and low supply current of 6μA/ch.typ. This feature is suitable for battery powered application. The NJU77241/NJU77242 are available in small size Package, DFN6-G1(1616), DFN8-U1(2020), significantly reducing the required portable application's board area.
- Portable and Battery-Powered Applications
- Alarm and Surveillance Circuits
- Industrial Instruments
- Sensor Application
Consumer Output Type Open-Drain No.of Circuit 1 ch. Supply Voltage 1.8 V to 5.5 V Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 0.006 mA to max. 0.01 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 1 mV to max. 6 mV Propagation Delay (TPLH / TPHL) Typ. 840 ns / 450 ns Input Bias Current Typ. 0.001 nA Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 125°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package SOT-23-5
Note(1) Propagation Delay (840ns typ.) Note(2) Integrated EMI filter
- NJU77241 Macro Model
- Application Note for EMI Immunity
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.