Inverting Charge Pump IC
- Inverted Output (-17V max.)
- Wide Operating Voltage Range (4.7V to 17V)
- Maximum Output Current (55mA max.)
- Correspond to Ceramic Capacitor(MLCC)
- VOUT Programmable
- ON/OFF Function
- Built-in Oscillation Circuit (300kHz typ.)
- External Synchronization Function divide-by-4 counter (A ver.)
- Thermal Shutdown
- Function Compatible to NJU7660/NJU7662 Doubler Circuit*
- Package Outline (NJW4191R:MSOP8(VSP8)** NJW4191M:DMP8)
- *The NJW4191 is not pin compatible to NJU7660/62.
- **MEET JEDEC MO-187-DA
General Description The NJW4191 is an inverting charge pump IC that operates wide 4.7V to 17V input range. With only the external part of an input/output capacitor and a charge pump capacitor, it can compose the inverting voltage circuit. It has a high current capability and a corresponding to small-sized capacitor compared with conventional product such as popular 7660/7662. For usability, it has ON/OFF function, Output Voltage Adjustable function and external synchronous function. The NJW4191 is suitable for the bias voltage of liquid crystal panels, CCD, sensors and operational amplifiers. There is the NJW4190 for doubler voltage output application.
Sample & Buy