SPDT SWITCH GaAs MMIC
The NJG1815K75 is a 1bit control SPDT switch. The switch is used for WLAN system. The switch features low insertion loss, high isolation for high frequency up to 6GHz, and high handling power performance at 1.8V control voltage. Integrated ESD protection device on each port achieves excellent ESD robustness. Integrated DC blocking capacitors at all RF ports and the ultra small package of DFN6-75 offer very small mounting area.
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks applications
- Transmit/receive switching, antenna switching and others switching applications
- Smart phone, WLAN module, data card and others mobile applications
Consumer Function SPDT Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 31dBm Power Level Middle Power Insertion Loss 0.45dB typ. @f=2.4 to 2.5GHz
0.40dB typ. @f=4.9 to 6.0GHz
Isolation 25dB typ. @f=2.4 to 2.5GHz
25dB typ. @f=4.9 to 6.0GHz
Frequency Range 1GHz to 6GHz Package Size Typ. 1.0x1.0x0.375 mm Low Control Voltage VCTL(H)=1.8V typ. Voltage Operation VDD=3.3V typ. Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package DFN6-75
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file or the datasheet includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.