SP3T Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1804K64 is a GaAs SP3T switch MMIC which is suitable for WLAN(802.11a/b/g/n/ac) and Bluetooth applications. This MMIC switches between a common RF port and three RF ports by three control voltages. The NJG1804K64 features very low insertion loss, high isolation at wide frequency range up to 6.0GHz. The ultra small and ultra thin DFN8-64 package is adopted.
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN applications
- General purpose switching applications
Consumer Function SP3T Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 29dBm Power Level Middle Power Insertion Loss 0.50dB typ. @f=2.4 to 2.5GHz
0.60dB typ. @f=4.9 to 5.9GHz
Isolation 30dB typ. @f=2.4 to 2.5GHz
26dB typ. @f=4.9 to 5.9GHz
Frequency Range 0.05GHz to 6GHz Package Size Typ. 1.5x1.5x0.375 mm Low Control Voltage VCTL(H)=1.9V to 5.0V Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package DFN8-64
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1804K64 DFN8-64 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.