SPDT Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1669MD7 is a GaAs SPDT switch IC suited for WiMAX CPE and data card application. The NJG1669MD7 features low insertion loss, high power handling and high isolation.This device exhibits wide frequency coverage up to 6.0GHz. And also this switch MMIC includes ESD protection circuits.An ultra- small and ultra-thin package of EQFN14-D7 is adopted.
- 3G applications
- High linearity switching applications like CPE
- Router and Access point
- Antenna switching
- path switching and band switching applications
Consumer Function SPDT Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 36dBm Power Level High Power Insertion Loss 0.35dB typ. @f=2.5GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL(H)=3.0V
0.40dB typ. @f=3.5GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL(H)=3.0V
0.45dB typ. @f=6.0GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL(H)=3.0V
Isolation 28dB typ. @f=2.5GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL(H)=3.0V
29dB typ. @f=3.5GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL(H)=3.0V
25dB typ. @f=6.0GHz, PIN=30dBm, VCTL(H)=3.0V
Frequency Range 0.05GHz to 6GHz Package Size Typ. 1.6x1.6x0.397 mm Voltage Operation +2.0V to +5.0V Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package EQFN14-D7
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1669MD7 EQFN14-D7 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.