42V Input Window Voltage Detector
The R3152 is a window voltage detector suited for achieving the functional safety.
This device monitors over- and under- voltage of the output voltage from the power supply IC for a microprocessor and a sensor, and can prevent malfunction of system caused by abnormal voltage.
This product for industrial applications are characterized to -50°C, and operates in a wide temperature range from low temperature to high temperature.
- A stable voltage with supplying the battery voltage can provide the power supply and the voltage supervising separately.
- High-accuracy detection enables with Overvoltage/Undervoltage Detection Accuracy of -1.25%to 0.75% and Hysteresis of 1.5%.
- Small package of SOT-23-6 is adopted, and a safe and secure pin assignment with considering a short among adjacent pins.
Consumer Industrial Automotive Operating Voltage Range 3.0 V to 42.0 V (50.0 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 105°C (125°C) -50°C to 125°C (150°C) -40°C to 125°C (150°C) Supply Current Typ. 1.5 µA Overvoltage Detection 1.1 V to 5.9 V (0.01 V step) Undervoltage Detection 1.0 V to 4.8 V (0.01 V step) Detector Threshold Accuracy ±0.5% (Ta = 25°C)
-1.25% to 0.75% (–40°C ≤ Ta ≤ 105°C)
±0.5% (Ta = 25°C)
-1.25% to 0.75% (–50°C ≤ Ta ≤ 125°C)
±0.5% (Ta = 25°C)
-1.25% to 0.75% (–40°C ≤ Ta ≤ 125°C)
Detection Release Hysteresis R3152NxxxA: Typ. 1.0%
R3152NxxxB: No Hysteresis
Release Delay Time Typ. 4 ms (CD = 0.01 µF) Output Type Nch Open Drain Package SOT-23-6
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.