COBP High Speed Photo Diode
The NJL6401R-3 is a high-speed PIN photodiode capable of detecting in a wide wavelength range of up to infrared light from the blue-violet light. The features are low wavelength dependence and fast fall-time. An ultra-small and thin package of COBP is adopted, and providing high efficient space-saving.
- Laser monitor for Blu-ray, etc.
- Monitor for RGB wavelength
- Photoelectric switch, Space light transmitting, etc.
Consumer Absolute Maximum Ratings VR 35 V Peak Wavelength Corresponding to three wavelength (λ=405 nm/650 nm/780 nm) Dark Current Max. 2 nA Cut off Frequency 250MHz ( λ=780nm),300MHz ( λ=650nm),350MHz ( λ=405nm)) Response Time (Rise) Typ. 2 ns Response Time (Fall) Typ. 2 ns Sensitivity Typ. 0.47
MSL:Moisture Sensitivity Levels MSL5 Package Size Typ. 1.2x1.7x0.8 mm Wide Operating Temperature -30°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 100°C Package COBP
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.