UHF Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
The NJG1134HA8 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for mobile digital TV application (470 to 770 MHz).This IC has a LNA pass-through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode by single bit control.Also, this IC is integrated the ESD protection circuit.An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of USB6-A8 is adopted.
- Wide band application from 470MHz to 770MHz
- Mobile TV and Digital TV applications
- Mobile phone and tablet PC applications
Consumer Applications Digital Mobile TV Gain / High gain mode Typ. 10.0dB Gain / Low gain mode Typ. -0.6dB NF Typ. 1.2dB @ fRF=470 to 620MHz IIP3 / High gain mode Typ. +5.0dBm IIP3 / Low gain mode Typ. +23.0dBm Operating Current / High gain mode Typ. 4.0mA Operating Current / Low gain mode Typ. 10µA Frequency Range 470-770MHz Operating Voltage +2.8V Package Size Typ. 1.0x1.2x0.38 mm Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 95°C Junction Temp. 150 °C Package USB6-A8 Low CTL Voltage Operation +1.8V typ.
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1134HA8 USB6-A8 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.