Low Noise and Low Supply Current 250mA LDO Regulator
The RP123 is a LDO regulator that provides low output noise, high ripple rejection and fast response characteristics, achieved by low supply current. This device is suitable not only for noise-sensitive applications such as high-performance analog circuits, but also for various applications.
- Achieves Low Noise, High PSRR and Fast Response.
- Provides Saving Space by Adopting of Small Package without Noise Bypass Capacitor.
- Provides Long-Duration of Operation for Battery-powered Equipment by Low Supply Current of 9.5 µA (Typ.), despite the low-noise LDO.
Consumer Input Voltage Range 1.9 V to 5.5 V (6.0 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C (125°C) Supply Current Typ. 9.5 µA Standby Current Typ. 0.01 µA Output Voltage Range 1.2 V to 4.8 V (0.1 V step) Output Voltage Accuracy ±0.8% (Ta = 25℃, (VSET ≥ 1.8 V) Dropout Voltage Typ. 0.090 V (IOUT = 250 mA, VSET = 2.8 V, RP123Z)
Typ. 0.105 V (IOUT = 250 mA, VSET = 2.8 V, RP123K/N)
Output Current 250 mA Ripple Rejection Typ. 90 dB (f = 1 kHz)
Typ. 85 dB (f = 10 kHz)
Typ. 65 dB (f = 100 kHz)
Output Noise Voltage Typ. 8 µVrms (IOUT = 250 mA) Package WLCSP-4-P8, WLCSP-4-P12, DFN(PLP)1010-4, SOT-23-5
Protections / Functions
TSD Reverse Current Limit ISC Inrush Constant Slope ECO mode Auto Discharge External Driver
SPICE model download
You can download the product's SPICE model. Select the SPICE model of the product you are considering.
Ripple Rejection vs. Frequency
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.
|TSD||Thermal Shutdown Function|
|Reverse Current Protection||Reverse Current Protection|
|Current Limit||Overcurrent Protection|
|ISC||Short Current Protection|
|Inrush Current Limit||Inrush Current Protection|
|Constant Slope||Constant Slope Function|
|ECO mode||ECO Function|
|Auto Discharge||Auto Discharge Function|
|External Driver||External Output Driver Transistor|