Low Supply Current 60V Input 100mA Voltage Regulator
The R1560 is a CMOS-based ultra-low power voltage regulator featuring 60 V input voltage and 100 mA output current. The device includes a short current limit circuit, an overcurrent protection circuit and a thermal shutdown. These features make the R1560 an ideal constant voltage power source for electrical appliances.
This product for industrial applications are characterized to -50°C, and operates in a wide temperature range from low temperature to high temperature.
- Supply current is as low as Typ. 3.0 µA, which can reduce current consumption at a system stop.
- The input voltage range is as wide as 5.5 V to 60 V, and the output voltage accuracy is as high as ±0.8%.
- High heat dissipation and space-saving HSOP-6J and TO-252-5-P2 packages.
Consumer Industrial Automotive Input Voltage Range 5.5 V to 60.0 V (80.0 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 105°C (125°C) -50°C to 125°C (150°C) -40°C to 125°C (150°C) Supply Current Typ. 3 µA Standby Current Typ. 0.1 µA Output Voltage Range 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 2.8 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, 3.4 V, 5.0 V, 7.0 V, 8.0 V, 9.0 V, 10.0 V, 12.0 V, 14.0 V Output Voltage Accuracy ±0.8% (Ta = 25°C) Output Voltage Temperature Coefficient Typ. ±100 ppm/°C Dropout Voltage Typ. 1.5 V (IOUT = 100 mA, VOUT = 5.0 V) Line Regulation Typ. 0.01%/V (6 V ≤ VIN ≤ 60 V) Output Current 100 mA Package HSOP-6J, TO-252-5-P2
Protections / Functions
TSD Reverse Current Limit ISC Inrush Constant Slope ECO mode Auto Discharge External Driver
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability R1560Sxx1B-E2-FE HSOP-6J R1560S R1560S-FE R1560Jxx1B-T1-FE TO-252-5-P2 R1560J R1560J-FE R1560Sxx1B-E2-YE HSOP-6J R1560S R1560S-YE R1560Jxx1B-T1-YE TO-252-5-P2 R1560J R1560J-YE R1560Sxx1B-E2-AE HSOP-6J See datasheet R1560S-AE R1560Sxx1B-E2-KE HSOP-6J See datasheet R1560S-KE R1560Jxx1B-T1-AE TO-252-5-P2 See datasheet R1560J-AE R1560Jxx1B-T1-KE TO-252-5-P2 See datasheet R1560J-KE
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.
|TSD||Thermal Shutdown Function|
|Reverse Current Protection||Reverse Current Protection|
|Current Limit||Overcurrent Protection|
|ISC||Short Current Protection|
|Inrush Current Limit||Inrush Current Protection|
|Constant Slope||Constant Slope Function|
|ECO mode||ECO Function|
|Auto Discharge||Auto Discharge Function|
|External Driver||External Output Driver Transistor|