Low Power Consumption 100mA Buck DC/DC Converter with Battery Monitor
The RP514 is a buck DC/DC converter with a Battery Monitor (BM) featuring ultra-low current and low-voltage resistance. The battery monitor divides the input voltage (VIN) into 1/3 or 1/4 to a buffer output and inputs a signal directly into the MCU’s built-in low voltage AD converter without external circuits. It is suitable for use in wearable and IoT devices that require miniaturization and long-lifetime of battery.
- Ultra-low consumption current (IQ: 0.3 µA) with the VFM control for DC/DC (switching frequency: 1 MHz max.)
- High efficiency under light load conditions: 90% with 1.8 V and 100 mA
- Reducing components and space by combining DC/DC and BM into a single chip
- Suitable for coin batteries and USB ports due to its wide input voltage range from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
Consumer Input Voltage Range 1.8 V to 5.5 V (6.5 V) Operating Temperature Range -40°C to 85°C (125°C) Standby Current Typ. 0.01 µA Operating Quiescent Current DC/DC Section: Typ. 0.3 µA
BM Section: Typ. 0.1 µA
Output Voltage Range 1.0 V to 4.0 V (0.1 V step) Output Voltage Accuracy ±1.5% (Ta = 25°C) Output Current 100 mA Oscillator Frequency Typ. 1 MHz Package WLCSP-9-P2, DFN(PLP)2527-10 BM Output Voltage VIN /3 (RP514xxx3x)
VIN /4 (RP514xxx4x)
BM Output Voltage Accuracy ±30 mV
Protections / Functions
TSD ILX OCP OVP UVLO OVLO Reverse Shutdown Soft Start SSCG PGOOD Auto Discharge Anti-ringing Sequencing Max Duty Ext. Phase LED Adjust
Efficiency vs. Output Current (VOUT = 1.8 V)
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.
|TSD||Thermal Shutdown Function|
|ILX||LX Current Limit Function|
|UVLO||Undervoltage Lockout Protection|
|OVLO||Overvoltage Lockout Protection|
|Reverse||Reverse Current Protection Circuit|
|Soft Start||Soft Start Function|
|SSCG||Spread Spectrum Clock Generator Function|
|PGOOD||Power Good Output|
|Auto Discharge||Auto Discharge Function|
|Anti-ringing||Anti-ringing Switch Function|
|Sequencing||Start-up Sequencing Control|
|Max Duty||Maximum Duty Cycle|
|Ext. Phase||Externally Adjustable Phase Compensation|
|LED Adjust||LED High-speed Dimming Control|