High Power DPDT Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1812AMET-A is a GaAs DPDT switch MMIC suitable for antenna swapping of LTE/UMTS/CDMA/GSM applications. This switch features very low insertion loss, low distortion and excellent linearity performance with 1.8V 1bit control voltage at high frequency up to 3 GHz. Integrated ESD protection device on each port achieves excellent ESD robustness. No DC blocking capacitors are required for all RF ports unless DC is biased externally. EQFN12-ET package with wettable flank structure corresponds to Automated Optical Inspection (AOI).
- Telematics, eCall
- Antenna swapping, general purpose switching applications
- LTE, UMTS, CDMA, GSM systems
Automotive Function DPDT Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 36dBm Power Level High Power Insertion Loss 0.25 dB typ. @ f = 900 MHz, PIN = +35 dBm
0.35 dB typ. @ f = 1900 MHz, PIN = +33 dBm
0.45 dB typ. @ f = 2700 MHz, PIN = +27 dBm
Frequency Range 0.7GHz to 2.7GHz Package Size Typ. 2.0x2.0x0.78 mm Low Control Voltage VCTL(H) = 1.35 V to 5.0 V Voltage Operation VDD = 2.7 V typ. Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package EQFN12-ET AEC-Q100 AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualified Note Low harmonics (2fo = -89 dBm typ. @ f = 786.5 MHz, PIN = +23 dBm
3fo = -89 dBm typ. @ f = 710 MHz, PIN = +23 dBm)
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1812AMET-A EQFN12-ET - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.