High Power SPDT Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1802K51 is a GaAs SPDT switch MMIC suitable for LTE/UMTS/CDMA/GSM applications. The NJG1802K51 features very low insertion loss, high isolation and excellent linearity performance down to 1.8V control voltage at high frequency up to 2.7GHz. In addition, this switch is able to handle high power signals. For saving current consumption, the NJG1802K51 has a shutdown mode. The NJG1802K51 has ESD protection devices to achieve excellent ESD performances. No DC Blocking capacitors are required for all RF ports unless DC is biased externally. And the ultra small & ultra thin QFN12-51 package is adopted.
- LTE, UMTS, CDMA, GSM applications
- Post PA Switching, Antenna Switching and Bands Switching applications
- General Purpose Switching applications
Consumer Function SPDT Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 36dBm Power Level High Power Insertion Loss 0.18dB/ 0.20dB/ 0.23dB typ. @f=0.9GHz/ 1.9GHz/ 2.7GHz Frequency Range 0.2GHz to 6GHz Package Size Typ. 2.0x2.0x0.375 mm Low Control Voltage VCTL(H)=1.8V typ. Voltage Operation VDD=2.7V typ. Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package QFN12-51 Low distortion IIP3=+73dBm typ. @f=829+849MHz, PIN=24dBm
IIP3=+73dBm typ. @f=1870+1910MHz, PIN=24dBm
2nd/3rd harmonics=-90dBc/ 90dBc typ. @f=0.9GHz, PIN=35dBm
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1802K51 QFN12-51 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.