Low-Power J-FET Input Operational Amplifiers
The NJM062C/064C are J-FET input operational amplifiers designed as low-power versions of the NJM072C/074C. It features high input impedance, high slew rate and low input offset and bias current. The NJM062C/064C are suitable for audio amplifier applications and measurement applications. In addition, the realization of a wide operating temperature reaches by a new design.
- Battery Powered Measuring Instruments
- Active Filters
- Sensor Amplifiers
- Audio Amplifiers / Filters
- Photodiode Amplifiers
Consumer No.of Circuit 4 ch. Power Supply Dual Supply Voltage ±2 V to ±18 V ( 4 V to 36 V) Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 0.2 mA to max. 0.25 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 3 mV to max. 15 mV Slew Rate Typ. 3.5 V/μsec Input Bias Current Typ. 0.03 nA to max. 0.4 nA Input Offset Current Typ. 0.005 nA to max. 0.2 nA GBW Typ. 1 MHz ft Typ. 1 MHz Noise Voltage (en) Typ. 35 nV/√Hz Input Offset Drift Typ. 10 μV/℃ Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 125°C Junction Temp. 150°C Min Stable Gain 1 V/V Package SOP14
Note(1) High Input Resistance (1012Ω typ.) Note(2) Internal ESD protection (Human body model (HBM) ±2000V typ.)
- NJM064C Macro Model
- Operational Amplifier Application Manual
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.