GNSS Low Noise Amplifier
The NJG1108HA8 is a low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite Systems). This amplifier provides low noise figure, high gain and high IP3 operated by single low positive power supply. This IC has the function of Stand-by mode. The NJG1108HA8 can be tuned to wide frequency from 1.5GHz to 2.7GHz by changing the external matching components.An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of the USB6-A8 is adopted.
- GNSS application
- like GPS
- W-LAN and WiMAX application
- Note: Please check the Application Note for WLAN and WiMAX.
Consumer Applications GNSS/ WLAN/ WIMAX Gain Typ. 19dB @VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575GHz NF Typ. 1.0dB @ VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575GHz P-1dB Typ. -15.0dBm @VCTL=1.85V, f=1.575GHz IIP3 Typ. -2.0dBm @ fRF=1575MHz+1575.1MHz Operating Current Typ. 2.0mA @VCTL=1.85V/
Frequency Range 1575MHz Operating Voltage +2.7V Package Size Typ. 1.0x1.2x0.38 mm Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 150 °C Package USB6-A8
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1108HA8 USB6-A8 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.