High Power SP4T Switch GaAs MMIC
The NJG1809ME7 is a high power SP4T switch MMIC suitable for LTE-U / LAA, WLAN, and LTE applications. This switch features very low insertion loss and high isolation up to 6GHz and excellent linearity performance with 1.8V control voltage. This switch achieves high speed switching time for WLAN application. Integrated ESD protection device on each port achieves excellent ESD robustness. No DC Blocking capacitors are required for all RF ports unless DC is biased externally. The small and thin EQFN18-E7 package is adopted.
- LTE-U / LAA, WLAN (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), LTE multi-mode applications
- General purpose switching applications
Consumer Function SP4T Switch P-0.1dB Typ. 32dBm Power Level High Power Insertion Loss 0.40dB typ. @f=2.7GHz, 3.5GHz, PIN=+27dBm
0.50dB typ. @f=5.85GHz, PIN=+27dBm
Isolation 27dB typ. @f=2.7GHz, PIN=+27dBm
25dB typ. @f=3.5GHz, PIN=+27dBm
30dB typ. @f= 5.85GHz, PIN=+27dBm
Frequency Range 0.2GHz to 6GHz Package Size Typ. 2.0x2.0x0.397 mm Low Control Voltage 1.35 to 5.0V Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 150°C Package EQFN18-E7 Note High speed switching time 250ns typ.
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1809ME7 EQFN18-E7 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.