COBP Photo Reflector
The NJL5901AR is a compact surface mount type photo reflector in which Lead(Pb) - free reflow soldering is possible. It is possible to perform reflow soldering temperature 260°C and 2 times. The NJL5901R has realized a high output current and high S/N ratio combining high output infrared LED and a high sensitivity Si photo-transistor.
- Detecting the location of CD/DVD optical pickup head
- Detecting the location of lens for DSC and Cellular
- Phone’s camera module
- End detection of VCR tape
- Rotation detection of various motors
Consumer Features Transistor Output Absolute Maximum Ratings (Ptot) 60 mW Absolute Maximum Ratings (IF) 30 mA Absolute Maximum Ratings (VCEO) 16 V Absolute Maximum Ratings (VECO) 6 V Dark Current 2 µA Output Current 180µA ～ 450µA Response Time (Rise) 30 µs Response Time (Fall) 30 µs MSL:Moisture Sensitivity Levels MSL5 Package Size Typ.1.6x2.4x0.8 mm Wide Operating Temperature -20°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 100°C Package COBP Filter function Built-in visible light cut-off filter Note High output, high S/N ratio
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.