Precision Operational Amplifier
The NJMOP1772 are high precision operational amplifiers which feature very low offset voltage and drift. They also achieve high common mode rejection, low noise and high open loop gain. DC characteristics are 100% tested and specified from -40 to 85°C. The NJMOP177/NJMOP1772 are suitable for high gain circuit amplified small signal and sets required stable behavior over a wide temperature range.
- Thermocouple sensor
- Bridge Amplifier
- Current Sensor
- Instrumentation Amplifier
- Reference Voltage Circuit
Consumer No.of Circuit 2 ch. Power Supply Dual Supply Voltage ±3 V to ±18 V ( 6 V to 36 V) Supply Current (Per ch.) Typ. 1.3 mA to max. 1.6 mA Input Offset Voltage Typ. 0.02 mV to max. 0.06 mV Slew Rate Typ. 0.3 V/μsec Input Bias Current Typ. 1.2 nA to max. 2.8 nA Input Offset Current Typ. 0.3 nA to max. 2.8 nA ft Typ. 1.1 MHz Noise Voltage (en) Typ. 8 nV/√Hz Input Offset Drift Typ. 0.3 μV/℃ Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 105°C Junction Temp. 125°C Min Stable Gain 1 V/V Package SOP8 JEDEC 150mil Note(1) Low Offset Drift (ΔVIO/ΔT=1.2µV/°C max. (Ta=-40 to +85°C)) Note(2) CMR (115dB min.)
- NJMOP1772 Macro Model
- Operational Amplifier Application Manual
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJMOP1772E SOP8 JEDEC 150mil(EMP8) - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.