Wide Band Low Noise Amplifier GaAs MMIC
The NJG1142KA1 is a wide band low noise amplifier GaAs MMIC designed for mobile TV application. And this amplifier can be tuned to wide frequency (170MHz to 900MHz).The NJG1142KA1 has a LNA pass-through function to select high gain mode or low gain mode by low control voltage operation. The NJG1142KA1 features low current consumption, high linearity. An ultra-small and ultra-thin package of FLP6-A1 is adopted.
- Wide band application from 470MHz to 770MHz
- Mobile TV and Digital TV applications
- Mobile phone and tablet PC applications
Consumer Applications Digital Mobile TV Gain / High gain mode Typ. 14.0dB@VDD=2.8V Gain / Low gain mode Typ. -1.0dB@VDD=2.8V NF Typ. 1.5dB@VDD=2.8V P-1dB / High gain mode Typ. 0dBm.@VDD=2.8V P-1dB / Low gain mode Typ. +17dBm@VDD=2.8V IIP3 / High gain mode Typ. +2.0dBm@VDD=2.8V) IIP3 / Low gain mode Typ. +22.0dBm@VDD=2.8V Operating Current / High gain mode Typ. 6mA@VDD=2.8V Operating Current / Low gain mode Typ. 11uA@VDD=2.8V Frequency Range 170-900MHz Operating Voltage +2.8V/+1.8V Package Size Typ. 1.6x1.6x0.55 mm Wide Operating Temperature -40°C to 85°C Junction Temp. 150 °C Package FLP6-A1 Note External components count (3pcs.(capacitor 2pcs,inductor:1pc))
Product Name Compatibility Package Marking Reliability NJG1142KA1 FLP6-A1 - -
- Refer to the datasheets for the details on the product.
- The package file includes package dimensions, taping specifications, taping reels dimensions, power dissipations, and recommended land pattern.
- Please contact us or our distributors for unpublished reliability information.
Sample / Buy
Buy, Request for Samples, Request for Information Materials
Please contact your local distributors for any sales-related inquiry such as price, stock, delivery, etc.